Each poster panel is 1.8 m in height by 1 m in width. Please prepare the poster accordingly.
Invited and peer-reviewed presentations
- Screens in the meeting rooms will be 4:3 format.
- Powerpoint (MS office) versions we have.
– Windows : 2019
– Mac : 2019
Abstract Formatting Details
Abstracts are limited to one page in length (21.59 cm x 27.94 cm / 8.5″x11″), including all images, tables, graphs and references. Font size should be no smaller than 8 pt and no longer than 750 words.pdf files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUGGESTED FORMAT:The abstract should be formatted in one column, containing all of the following sections that answer the questions below:
- Abstract title
- Author list
- Target audience: “Who will benefit from this information?”
- Purpose: “Why was this study/research performed?”
- Methods: “How has this problem been studied?”
- Results: “Principal data and statistical analysis”
- Discussion: “What is the interpretation of the data?”
- Conclusion: “What is the relevance to clinical practice or future research?”
- References: (optional)